Not eating as much

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh has started to eat less... He use to drink 3 onz - 3.5 onz every 3 hours and now he often jumps a feed and sometimes only drink 2.5 onz - 3onz...

Should I be worried?? He doesn't sleep as much either.

Erica's feedings vary kinda as well. How long has he been eating less for? Erica was steadily eating 4oz when given a bottle, but then started only eating around 3oz again. But sometimes she will eat 2 bottles (4oz each) within like 4-5 hours. I'm not sure why it varies so much. When I BF her, I'm not sure how much tho. As long as you are getting a good amount of wet diapers he should be fine.

Sometimes a growth spurt will perk up their feeds but if you've noticed any change in feeding it maybe would do no harm to take your lo to the dr to check his throat and mouth in case he has an infection or thrush.

Well he started to eat LOADS again ! 4 onz sometimes 5 every 4 hours. Yay!

Colton has done that. He went one whole week eating 4-5 ounce bottles, and now he only eats three again.

Mia takes 5 oz at a time now, no wonder why I haven't been able to keep up with her (my breast milk supply seems very low compared to what she demands).

Glad to hear Josh is at it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"