Not eating so much? Anyone else?

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed there 7month old slowing down alot when it comes to eating? Or should i be worried.

Oliver was happilly having 4 6oz bottles and 3 jars a day, which he ate quite quickly. Now he is only having 3 4oz bottles-if that and eats half his breakfast, wont touch his lunch and only has a few teaspoons of dinner! And he is really slow. He just seems to have lost all intertest in food. He will also go down at 7pm and sleep through til 7am without havin a dream feed anymore. Is this just a phase? x

I would doubt its a phase so young so I would say either it is teeth or hes not well :( more than likely teeth. :hugs:

Not sure, The only time Dec slows down is when he is sick or teething, but now at 8 months he is losing all interest in his bottle!! Dont know what to do he still needs his vits and iron, if you get any good advice please pass it on to me xx

I have a cold and sore throat at the min and wonder if he may be coming down with it too. He is strangely very grumpy these past few days! x

hey my son has been the same lately not sure why though i was there was an answer hes just lost all interest in food only has 3-4 7oz bottles :(

i'd put it down to either he is catching your cold or like mamafy said teeth.. if your worried hun, ring GP they HAVE to let a baby be seen regardless and that way you can have a profossional oppinon....

(Rhiannon has some days where she just seems to chew and play with teat and blow rasberries with her food..im putting it down to the start of teething, but am keeping an eye on her X)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->