Not feeling like AF is coming .....

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I came off of the pill in December last year and have every month since had awful AF arrivals. The typical pain for the week before , painful boobs and cramping.

This month , I have nothing... I am due today. But all I have had was a re appearance of EWCM a few days ago - and now a watery discharge that feels like she is there but isnt.. My boobs aren't sore, ive got no cramps. nothing . The only other thing to add is that I have been more tired for the last few days and going from hot to cold one minute to the next!

And typically I have no test!!! ](*,)

... go get one, pee on it, and show us!!!

Nothing!! Complete BFN !!

I got a pack of 2 and did both because on the first one the dye ran and didn't fill the control line fully! But both still negative..

Still no sign of AF though.... have been bang on 26 days for the last 3 months ...

But I did have a lot of cramping last night so assumed she would have arrived by this morning but still nothing!

Thanks Bevzii xx

Surly if I was pregnant though, it would have at least shown a faint hint of something given that it was the day I was due it? Im counting myself as out but have woken up this morning feeling sick !

still nothing..... apart from the occasion wave of nausea and bright yellow pee!!

Have also done 2 more tests since and still stark white!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->