Not feeling like myself...

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been feeling really tired lately, I'll sleep until 8, then bubs wakes up for a feed, and we go back to bed for another hour, I'll still be tired when I wake up again, all day, I sleep for about 7 hours and I'm knackered, but I'll sleep 10 hours and still be tired, so I'm not just sleeping too much/not enough. I have no energy and feel like just sitting down all day. I almost cried yesterday I was so tired and stressed, I felt guilty, cos DH had been at work all day and then played squash, but I had to ask him to take LO while I had a bath for a bit, but any longer with LO and I would have just cried!!​

I am bruising really easily aswell, I used to be quite hard, but any little poke and it hurts, and I am getting bruises left right and centre!! Ollie was laying on my pelvic/hip bone and it was agony yesterday!

I have also been really light headed lately, I don't know what is up with me!!​

I think I'll make an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow! Anyone have an idea what it is though? x​

Not sure what it could be, but didn't want to read & run. Maybe it could be your thyroid? Or could it be anaemia?

Good luck at the doctors, and I hope you're feeling better soon xo

Thanks hun, I was thinking anaemia, but the drs round here are sometimes a bit rubbish, it took them 20 years to reconise I have a medical problem with my knees! Oh well, hopefully it'll get sorted!! xx

It could be anemia or something more serious because easy bruising is not a good sign. You really need to go in. If you're bruising that easily that's the reason why you're so tired and it has to do with your blood at the very least.

Cheers guys, couldn't get an appointment for today, so am going tomorrow! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->