Not Feeling Pregnant Yet?

akr51411

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
So I will be coming up on 12 weeks next week and I feel like all my symptoms have vanished. My morning sickness is barely existent, my boobs don't hurt, and I swear my belly bloat has gone down. Anyone else get like this? This is our first so I have nothing to compare to.. just wondering if it's weird? I have a 12 week appointment on Tuesday for an ultrasound.. I don't feel like anything has gone wrong, should I be worried?

Hey there!

I'm 13 weeks today and I've been totally the same!! I had an ultrasound 2 days ago and baby was doing great! Bouncing around like a monster :) It's been weeks since I've had nausea, boobs stopped hurting a long time ago and the bloats been gone since like 10 weeks....a coworker actually commented yesterday that I've lost weight (I haven't announced yet).

Don't worry :) xo

I'm 21 weeks and still don't "feel pregnant" lol. The only times I do is when I look down at my tummy or when I feel my little girl move/kick me. I think you're fine :)

Symptoms do die down at around 12 weeks so I'd say that it's normal x

Thank you everyone! All your feedback makes me feel a lot better! Congratulations to each of you and good luck with the rest of your 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->