Not feeling super attractive

Puppylove52

Reaction score
I went to the doc yesterday for a 6 week ultrasound and he said "my My, look at all of your bloat!" ugh. I look like I at too much at dinner and I feel like a chunky monkey. I can't wait to get out of the "chunky" stage and get a cute belly!

Wow, what terrible bedside manners your doctor has! First tri, everyone looks frumpy so don't worry. We all have a ways to go before we get our bellys lol

My doctor commented on how I was showing at 8 weeks and I am just barely, like my husband and I just barely notice... That's doctors for ya... And I feel super bloated and gross but I know that means soon there will be a wonderfully round pregnant belly : )

Ouch! What a mean doctor. I've managed to loose over four stone so was feeling great about myself. Now I'm pregnant again, but only 5 weeks, I look about five months gone. Very depressing! Xxx

I am wondering what mine will say at my appointment next week. I feel like I have a beer belly going on here! I have been wearing baggy clothes so I don't have to think about it so much... as I haven't been exercising either and kinda feel yucky!

Hugs what a thing for your doctor to say!!! I don't feel that great 1st trimester I never do. Morning sickness makes me look pale all the time, hormones give me spots, my hair is always up in a ponytail as I have no energy to blowdry and straighten it. The only upside is my bloat has now turned into a bump x

me either. luckily its winter and i can pull off the big jumper look lol. also covered in spots which doesn't help :( x

Yes first tri has been nothing but hair in a bun, sweat pants, and sweatshirts. Poor dh probably thinks I'm never dressing up again!

Lol my DH actually said yesterday "why do I get dot cotton when I used to get fearne cotton?" Haha lucky for him I know he was joking!

I'm 16 weeks and I'm STILL hoping for the chunky-turned-bump stage. I'm depressed every day because I'm worried it will never come. Maybe I'm a late bloomer? Hope yours comes soon! Regardless though, remember that you're creating a human life and you're beautiful while doing it!

For all of the first time mommas who don't have their bump yet....

I read that it takes longer for us to show? I'm a first time mom, too, but perhaps that will make you feel a little better! You will have your cute bump soon!

I am approaching 7 weeks now and have major bloat but it's starting to look like a lil bump. At first I was really depressed when I couldn't button my pants and felt frumpy and fat. I had to get a beband so I can wear my regular pants and not be stuck in sweats or leggings. My SO looks at me and goes "aww look at the little bump" it makes me feel so good. This is my third and I think I just show sooner with each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->