Not feeling very Optimistic

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Went for 1st mw appt today & b4 I went when I went to loo & wiped there was some pinky brown dischge. Mentioned it & she said if I got anymore to contact GP.

By lunchtime it had turned more pinky (lke when AF is arriving), so phoned & GP fitted me in this afternoon.

He phoned & has got me an appt for Tuesday @ 3pm, but I am to go straight to A&E if cramps, bleeding heavy than normal period or feel unwell.

Still blood when wipe which is getting more red & a bit more, but still only whne I wipe. Have dull ahe in lower abdomen but no cramps.

Keep crying loads, but know hthere is nothing I can do, just hope this little bean is sticky & that the bleeding gets no worse & all is ok on scan.

I'm gonna take it easy & spend all weekend doing nothing.

I may not be around for a few days as I'mpretty upset & all I wanna do is curl up in bed until tuesday comes.

:hug:

Fingers crossed for you, hope it all turns out ok.

Awww hun, i hope it is ok. I wish there was something I could do to help. Sending you loads of hugs and hope it is ok.
:hug:

:hugs: Hun know how you feel if gets any worse go straight to a & e and get checked put your feet up and relax try not to do too much xx

I'm in the same position poppet. I hope we both get the result we want. Xxx

hope everything turns out ok for you xxx

fx'd little bean is sticky for you buffy:hug:

Hope everything turns out ok for you, take it easy and hopefully tuesday will bring you some good news. :hug:

I really hope everything is ok, but if you're really worried then go to A&E if it gets any worse.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Went for 1st mw appt today & b4 I went when I went to loo & wiped there was some pinky brown dischge. Mentioned it & she said if I got anymore to contact GP.

By lunchtime it had turned more pinky (lke when AF is arriving), so phoned & GP fitted me in this afternoon.

He phoned & has got me an appt for Tuesday @ 3pm, but I am to go straight to A&E if cramps, bleeding heavy than normal period or feel unwell.

Still blood when wipe which is getting more red & a bit more, but still only whne I wipe. Have dull ahe in lower abdomen but no cramps.

Keep crying loads, but know hthere is nothing I can do, just hope this little bean is sticky & that the bleeding gets no worse & all is ok on scan.

I may not be around for a few days as I'mpretty upset & all I wanna do is curl up in bed until tuesday comes.

aww sweet F'X every thing is ok for you and little bean is ok, my friend had some bleeding at 8weeks and every thing was fine.

im sure tuesday seems a long way of for you get loads of rest over the weekend. i dont know why they make us wait for a scan i think any signs of bleeding in pregnancy a scan should be done ASAP

take care :hugs:

really hope everything works out ok xx

Keep crying loads, but know hthere is nothing I can do, just hope this little bean is sticky & that the bleeding gets no worse & all is ok on scan

aww sweet F'X every thing is ok for you and little bean is ok, my friend had some bleeding at 8weeks and every thing was fine.

im sure tuesday seems a long way of for you get loads of rest over the weekend. i dont know why they make us wait for a scan i think any signs of bleeding in pregnancy a scan should be done ASAP

take care :hugs:

My GP really fought to try & get me an appointment for the weeeknd, stupid registrar wouldn't budge. So GP decided to internal & if cervix was open/ pain on exam, he said he didn't care wht the registrar said I was having a scan this weekend.

Oh hun i am sorry you're having such a worrying time right now :hugs:

And easter weekend probably isn't making things any easier in terms of you getting scanned quicker either.

Like you said yourself, just get plenty of rest and try to stay positive and hopefully tuesday will be here before you know it.

Fingers crossed everything will be ok for you.

Big :hug:

:hugs: Thinking of you.

Tuesday seems such a long time for you to have to wait. Given that its a Bank Holiday weekend, I wouldn't hesitate to go to A&E if you're concerned... I'm sure they'd be so sympathetic...

Try to stay calm and not worry hun (easier said than done I know). I have had spotting mixed with CM practically every week since finding out I was pregnant. It is very distressing I know and every time it happens to me I worry so, so much.

I also have abdominal cramps; some days worse than others and I'm sure it's just the uterus stretching.

I had a nasty scare when I was bleeding heavily after going to the toilet one morning. The blood was bright red and not mixed with CM. I went straight to the hospital and gave me an emergency scan. Thankfully bubba was fine and I heard that heartbeat and saw little peanut on screen :cloud9:. I was about 8 weeks at this point. The bleeding was coming from the neck of my cervix which was good news and like a period bleed.

I am generally the same as you though and only tend to get the blood mixed with CM when I wipe. Before I got pregnant I had irregular, heavy and painful periods sothe doctors put my bleeding down to this.

I hope it all works out for you and make sure you let us know how you get on. :hug:

Caroline, rest and take it nice and easy and try your best to think positive thoughts (difficult, I know). I'll be keeping my fx'd for you...

E x

Thank you everyone for your support. Unfortunately the bleeding got heavier overnight & cramps got severe. Had a nightmare about losing the baby @ 4.00 this am, followed by very heavy loss & clots. I knew then it was over.

Went to A& E & had emergency scan, & confirmed what I knew, that I'd lost my baby. There was nothing there @ all.

I'm going to take some time away, but att he moment want to start ttc soon as we can.

OH is being brilliant, but I know he's hurting too. Going away for a week to saty with MIL for an extra helping of TLC.

I'm sure I'll be back soon, but atm I just need some time with my OH.

Darling I'm so so sorry. Take care of yourself. Xxxx

I am very sorry for your loss, I know how devasting it is, I lost one in November and it was a very difficult time for me and my DH. You are doing the best thing by taking time off to spend with your husband it did me a world of good to "cocoon" for a while and just be aroundpeople that are really close to me.

Take care of yourself - big hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"