Not felt baby...

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
As this is my second pregnancy, I felt baby flutters early, around 14 weeks, it was quite noticeable too. I have since had a private scan at 16 weeks, so have seen him, but not felt any flutters at all since the 14 weeks and am getting panicky as to why.

I have an appointment at the ANC this afternoon with the consultant (due to h/o a seizure) and was wondering if I voiced my concerns would they scan me for peace of mind? I have had bleeding in this pregnancy so I am not as confident as I was during my last pregnancy.

i read that at this stage, movements can be quite irregular as baby has a lot of room to move about.

im 19 weeks and don't feel anything regular and sometimes im not sure if its him or not.

i really wouldn't worry, he probably just moved and you can't feel him but im sure hes kicking away xx

Try not to worry, baby is so small that they're probably hiding right now. I didn't feel any movement for a couple of weeks and he was fine. Do you know where your placenta is? If it's anterior they might be curled up there. If you still need peace of mind then call up your midwife, I couldn't tell you if they'd scan you, I know mine wouldn't but they stingy with extra scans here

Thanks. I had an anterior placenta with my first. Not sure if this is or not, on my 4d scan it was like his little pillow hehe x

hi!

This is in total my 6th pregnancy, it will be my 3rd baby and i was so sure id feel something early as you are suppost to earlier every pregnancy, right?

Nope, up until this week i had not felt baby at all, a few gas bubbles that maybe coulda mighta been baby but not often and not certain! until the night before last i had the doppler out and heartbeat was working away and i heard a plop on the machine at same time baby hit me a boot! past couple of days ive felt small little kicks, i had been so nervous as to where is baby kicks when i felt it i cried to myself for ten minutes!

18 weeks + for me to feel kicks this time when it was 16 odd weeks last time!

Try not to worry they start kicking when they wanna! they just like to find new and inventive ways to freak us out first! :)

I'm a couple of days off 20 weeks and movement is still sporadic and very light. I have an anterior placenta again, but the movements are gradually getting more noticeable and frequent. My husband has only felt it very lightly once when I was lay flat. I really wouldn't be worried at this stage. Baby could be facing the wrong way also. It wouldn't hurt to ask for a scan, the worst they can do is say no xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->