Not getting Wet

SweetDevil

Reaction score
We(me and my husband) been trying for baby, Tuesday was our ML day as doctor's advice(I'm in Clomid medication) but I couldn't get wet during the intercourse. So we thought of trying the next day, but I had the same problem. I wonder what is the problem? Any solutions?

SweetDevil:cry:

Hi Hun.. why don't you use a Sperm friendly lubricant? Don't worry! :hugs:

Hi you could try a couple of things.

As Sunny said sperm friendly lubricants ie preseed or conceive plus

or Ive read lots about EPO (Evening primrose oil) making you super wet! You only take it up until ovulation but its suppose to be great (Ive not tried it before)

Hope this helps :hugs:

Have you ever tried pro seed lubricant??? it costs a pretty penny but i've heard awesome stories about it. Or was it pre seed lol....one of those two hun. But good luck and i hope you get your desired wetness soon....like niagra falls lol...jus tryna make ya giggle

Yees, that's true that Clomid have quite many side effects and one of these is being too dry. Maybe next cycle (I don't wish you next cycle to come, of course;) talk to your Dr about Femara (it's much better than Clomid).

I have this exact same problem with clomid. I got zestica, the fertility lube easily found in Canada. It feels pretty natural when you use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->