Not giving up

imtattedup

Reaction score
Instead I am making another attempt, something new. I don't know if any of you have heard of it, it is called Pre-Seed. For fertility. Gives the sperm basically more support to make it happen. Ive done my research on it and there have been a lot of success stories of women who have been trying a year or more getting pregnant when using this on their like fertile days. So hoping this does help me too.

Preseed's been talked about a lot on these boards. Some women swear by it, others think it's just an overpriced lube.

Personally, I have a tube and won't be buying again. Been using it for 3 cycles now and nothing. Organic lube is also sperm friendly and much cheaper.

$20, ill try it. Im desperate right now. Just because it doesn't work for some doesn't mean it wont work for me or that it will. But i have to be positive.

I'm not trying to say it won't work for you, every women is different...just trying to be realistic for anyone else reading! It could very well be the reason you get your BFP!

I was very positive it would work for us because of all the things I read. And then it didn't and I was incredibly frustrated.

Im with you ttc.cycle #4 first cycle experimenting with preseed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->