not helping my blood pressure!!

new mummy h

First little princess!!!!
Reaction score
i keep winding myself up because my hubbys cousin is p*ssing me off so much!

shes about 35 and has a daughter herself whos now 14, they didnt want any more kids

i can see shes happy and excited for our baby to arrive, but so are we!

she keeps calling her Felicity, and its really grinding on me!!

she constantly hangs off my belly when ever we see her and asks how "Felicity" is doing :growlmad:

we popped round on friday as my hubbys family was at their house - as soon as i walked in, literally 2 seconds, she started talking about a programme on tv where women didnt even know they were pregnant and giving birth :wacko: i was just looking at her and thinking why the hell she was telling me............ am i just pregnant Helen now and all u talk to me about it babies!!:growlmad:
she asked aswell if "Felicity" had been behaving - i just looked at her and sed NO! and turned around, she looked a little shocked - i left her house about 2 mins after that - we had been there 45 minutes and i told my hubby i had to leave cos it was just too rowdy and noisy for me - everyone drinking and shouting and dog barking was just getting on my nerves!

ive told him ill be saying something to his cousin if she calls her felicity one more time!!! :bike:

no good for my high BP:nope:

Man! I remember reading about the bonkers cousin and the "Felicity" thing the other day, but I didn't notice you mention her age.....stupidly I thought she must've been about 12.

How're you stopping yourself from being really sarcastic to her?

im really biting my tongue!!

i think she could sense me being annoyed on friday - i dont really want to have to say something on New Years Eve but its gona get to that point im gona have to ask her to stop calling her it cos its not her name!! why cant she just wait til shes here so we can tell them her name, no one else is doing it! :(

omg! Why would she call her felicity?? my sister kept calling my bump Stella but luckily that dies down after a couple of visits!

Lmaooo :rofl:

I'm sorry but why the hell does she keep calling her that!? Crazy woman!

You should just turn round and be like "look lady - get OVER it!!!!!! I AM NOT CALLING MY BABY FELICITY! SO STOP HARRASSING ME ABOUT IT!!!!"

I would go mental if someone kept doing that to me!

Its like she's trying to subliminally tap it into your head!! Werido :rofl:

x

god knows! i think she secretly wants another baby and thats what she'd call her!

honestly, i was laid in bed last night and reeling thinking about her calling her felicity!! lol i cant let it go!

xx

i know!!! im definately saying something next time, hubbys not even gona stop me! :D lol x

im really biting my tongue!!

i think she could sense me being annoyed on friday - i dont really want to have to say something on New Years Eve but its gona get to that point im gona have to ask her to stop calling her it cos its not her name!! why cant she just wait til shes here so we can tell them her name, no one else is doing it! :(

You're far more tolerant and patient than me. When asked how "Felicity" is I'd be inclined to reply "I have absolutely no idea. I don't know anyone called Felicity." And you should really invest in a slogan t-shirt - "Hands off the bump!" or similar.

What does the rest of the family think of this? Has there been any mention of having the cousin sectioned yet? :winkwink:

lol! ive no idea, im usually a chilled person i suppose! but not anymore lol!!

i think thats why im annoyed cos i was thinking of saying exactly that but it just came out as NO!! lol

im looking for the tshirt as we speak :haha:

honestly, i hate any party that shes at now - i dread going cos i know shes gona be hanging off me and slurring "felicity" at me when shes had a few bottles of stella!

no one hears her cos she only says it to me! my hubbys noticed it more tho - so he knows what i mean now - his other cousin hates it too she just looks at me and glares at her cos she knows it annoys me lol!

xx

my god she sounds annoying!
I would say to her whos felicity like someone said. My mother in law texts me and asks how her baby is doing..... i text back saying "yea Mike (my husband) is fine".

i feel like i need someone like u over here andi to tell her to shut up for me :D lol!

my god she sounds annoying!
I would say to her whos felicity like someone said. My mother in law texts me and asks how her baby is doing..... i text back saying "yea Mike (my husband) is fine".

i think im past that now, i think i need to tell her to "stop calling her felicity!!!"

why do they do that!! i mean its not like we can see them lol!!

xx

How annoying, i thought she was young when you mentioned it the other day too, just tell her to get over herself :/.

Did your OH manage to find another driving instructer btw or are you going to leave it until his normal one is ready for him? sorry if you said in the thread i must of missed it

exactly! no shes a grown woman lol!!!

no - no test dates til 15th january now :( hes oK about it now tho - says hes got me and the baby and its been his best year of his life!! would have been nice to top it off with a full licence, but it can start off 2010 by passing :) xxx

lol! ive no idea, im usually a chilled person i suppose! but not anymore lol!!

i think thats why im annoyed cos i was thinking of saying exactly that but it just came out as NO!! lol

im looking for the tshirt as we speak :haha:

honestly, i hate any party that shes at now - i dread going cos i know shes gona be hanging off me and slurring "felicity" at me when shes had a few bottles of stella!

no one hears her cos she only says it to me! my hubbys noticed it more tho - so he knows what i mean now - his other cousin hates it too she just looks at me and glares at her cos she knows it annoys me lol!

xx

Are you sure she's talking to the bump? Maybe she fancies you and her pet name for you is Felicity? :winkwink::haha:

Maybe you could explain you can't be held responsible for any violent outbursts due to your hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->