not helping my blood pressure!!

lol! ive no idea, im usually a chilled person i suppose! but not anymore lol!!

i think thats why im annoyed cos i was thinking of saying exactly that but it just came out as NO!! lol

im looking for the tshirt as we speak :haha:

honestly, i hate any party that shes at now - i dread going cos i know shes gona be hanging off me and slurring "felicity" at me when shes had a few bottles of stella!

no one hears her cos she only says it to me! my hubbys noticed it more tho - so he knows what i mean now - his other cousin hates it too she just looks at me and glares at her cos she knows it annoys me lol!

xx

Are you sure she's talking to the bump? Maybe she fancies you and her pet name for you is Felicity? :winkwink::haha:

Maybe you could explain you can't be held responsible for any violent outbursts due to your hormones.

:haha: "she fancies u" :rofl: that's awesome well done!! :thumbup:

:rofl:

yeh shes definately talking to my bump!!

thanks for cheering me up girls - i was ready to kill her lol!!!

xx

https://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0025.gif

What a weirdo- I noticed you mention this in another thread and was wondering what it meant--- That would well get on my nerves too!

You should start calling her 14 year old daughter Felicity and then just act all innocent and say:

"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought maybe that was your pet name for girls since it's not my daughter's name and you keep calling her Felicity-- I just thought it was like sweetheart or honey" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->