Not knowing and naming baby :/ help

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
Right for the first time I've decided not to find out what sex my baby is , the problem is it's really difficult to find a nice name and people keep asking me about it and it's starting to frustrate me , can anyone help suggest a good baby name starting with r , I have a ds called Reggie-lee and a girl called Ronnie-rose so I'd really like something that goes with that if it's a girl I'm thinking about naming her rikkie-bow but I'm not sure and I don't know we're to start with a boy name ! Help please !!

I'm right there with you. We've decided not to find out, so we thought wed narrow it down to three girl names and three boy names... well.... that has been a nightmare. We've FINALLY agreed on one for each so far just recently. I want to have options when we see our baby though.

I don't really have any great name suggestions unfortunately but I know you will get some great ones from everyone else. Just wanted you to know you're not alone in this frustration :winkwink:

Thankyou , it's a nightmare and it's so annoying with everyone else constantly asking the same thing over and over

Do you like out there names or quite normal? Are your twins named after the kray twins? Or just a coincidence?
Does it have to begin with R x

Reagan
River
Rocco
Rocky
Ruby
Riley
Rueben

Thanks guys and yeah they are named after them that why we were gunna call baby Charlie but there's too many Charlie's now so decided Charlie will be a middle name and yeah it has to begin with r or I feel like baby will feel like the odd one out x

It's so difficult don't you think ? With my first I knew straight away what I was going to call baby either way my second I found it pretty easy as the names go but this one I have no idea at all

We haven't even discussed names yet LOL :haha: I find girls names really tough (we even changed my daughter's when she was a few weeks old) but we're pretty good with boy names. With my son we didn't find out if he was a girl or boy - good thing he was a boy as we had no girls name!

Some of my favourite R names are:
River
Reese
Reid
Remy
Ramsey
Roscoe
Rowan

Rhea (only one I can think of for a girl!)
Reagan
Rowan
Robbie
Think you've got a hard one as it has to begin with R...good luck! :)

Robbie (think this goes best)
Rickie
Rory
Rennie
Rocky
Randy
Riley

Right for the first time I've decided not to find out what sex my baby is , the problem is it's really difficult to find a nice name and people keep asking me about it and it's starting to frustrate me , can anyone help suggest a good baby name starting with r , I have a ds called Reggie-lee and a girl called Ronnie-rose so I'd really like something that goes with that if it's a girl I'm thinking about naming her rikkie-bow but I'm not sure and I don't know we're to start with a boy name ! Help please !!

Reggie, Ronnie and Rikkie sound nice although I'd suggest Rickie-Beau (looks better IMO).

Other options:
Reggie, Ronnie & Ryan (girl or boy)
Reggie, Ronnie & Riley (girl or boy)
Reggie, Ronnie & Ryder/Ryker
Reggie, Ronnie & Rowan
Reggie, Ronnie & Ricky (boy or girl)
Reggie, Ronnie & Raine
Reggie, Ronnie & Rhys/Reese

Riley-Rae (boy or girl)
Ricky-?? (Boy)
Richie-?? (boy)
Rikki-?? (Girl)
Ruby-?? (Girl)

Sorry I have to ask why they were named after the kray twins.

Ricky
Rory
Rebecca
Rooney
Renee

Rylan, Ruben, Rollin, River, Riley, Reanne

We haven't even discussed names yet LOL :haha: I find girls names really tough (we even changed my daughter's when she was a few weeks old) but we're pretty good with boy names. With my son we didn't find out if he was a girl or boy - good thing he was a boy as we had no girls name!
Just curious, what was her name and what did you change it to?

We were team yellow and we were lucky dd came out a girl because we didn't have any boys names, lol! I guess maybe we subconsciously knew what we were having, lol! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->