Not long now!

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
Finally the stress of planning a wedding has caught up with me, I was determined that because it was only a small wedding it wouldn't :( .we get married in about 5 weeks and I'm at that point were I'm over thinking things and can't help but worry about how the day goes. It feels like I have loads left to do aswell argh! And because the after 'do' is at home the whole planning is with me which I do love because it's going to be very personal and exactly how I want it but I can't help but think it would have been so much easier to have it in a hotel and I just pick what I like and that's it.

The weather needs to sort its ideas out too if not everyone is going to be freezing outside. Also I've got my last dress fitting Tuesday and I've put on 2lb and my dress isnt one were it will squeeze a bit of weight in so I'm worried that it won't fit.

Thank god I've only got to plan this once! No point to this thread I just need to ramble to someone as im sure everyone I know is sick of me going on about it. On a plus though I'm getting my girls thier dresses today :happydance:

Oooh not long at all.

I'm sure every bride goes through what your feeling. Those last minute "oh my god, have I remembered...." :lol: I know I will be when it comes to it.
Have you got lists? Lists help me because I can visualise what I've got left to do and even if it's feels like loads it actually probably isn't.

I'm sure your dress will fit fine too. If not, those 2lbs will no doubt fall off in the last couple of weeks through sheer amount of stress :lol: Or at least that's what I'm relying on (for my extra 10lbs :wacko:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->