not looking good but fingers crossed after 2 early losses the last 2 months :-(

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by littlelur, Oct 14, 2013.

1. littlelur

littlelur Pregnant - due 24th july

Hi Ladies,
    Please can you either reassure or put me back on reality. I have suffered 2 chemical pregnanices for the last 2 months. I started getting positive test a couple of days ago, obviously as expected I have been line wactching closley. The line yesterday looked so promising at 13dpo, however today is is half of the lightness - do you think this could eb the start again of yet another chemical pregnancy. Bottom test is 12dpo, middle 13po (yesterday) and the top this morning at 14dpo - see attached (hopefully)
    Clinging in hope xxx

Attached Files:

2. Espero

Espero Well-Known Member

Hi sweetie,

I can still clearly see a line on the "14" stick - they can vary madly though. My friend tested twice in one day and got a positive and then a negative. The "negative" is now four years old and a holy terror. :winkwink:

Keep the faith and try not to stress too much. :hugs:

Espero x

3. mommy0610

mommy0610 Well-Known Member

This looks pregnant to me. I say don't stress about it stress makes everything worse. Your pregnant be happy take the rest as it comes. I had a mc or chemical really last month. R u getting pregnant before af is comes? I'm 17 dpo and no af. Just wondering since u said u have been through it twice. Thanks

4. Mumtodogs

Mumtodogs Well-Known Member

Darkness doesn't really mean much, but I know how worrying it can be. Please wait 3-4 days before testing again, you'll know more then. In the mean time breath, drink plenty of water and relax... Good luck!