not looking good but fingers crossed after 2 early losses the last 2 months :-(

littlelur

Pregnant - due 24th july
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Please can you either reassure or put me back on reality. I have suffered 2 chemical pregnanices for the last 2 months. I started getting positive test a couple of days ago, obviously as expected I have been line wactching closley. The line yesterday looked so promising at 13dpo, however today is is half of the lightness - do you think this could eb the start again of yet another chemical pregnancy. Bottom test is 12dpo, middle 13po (yesterday) and the top this morning at 14dpo - see attached (hopefully)
Clinging in hope xxx

Attachments

• delete.jpg
    delete.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 19
Hi sweetie,

I can still clearly see a line on the "14" stick - they can vary madly though. My friend tested twice in one day and got a positive and then a negative. The "negative" is now four years old and a holy terror. :winkwink:

Keep the faith and try not to stress too much. :hugs:

Espero x

This looks pregnant to me. I say don't stress about it stress makes everything worse. Your pregnant be happy take the rest as it comes. I had a mc or chemical really last month. R u getting pregnant before af is comes? I'm 17 dpo and no af. Just wondering since u said u have been through it twice. Thanks

Darkness doesn't really mean much, but I know how worrying it can be. Please wait 3-4 days before testing again, you'll know more then. In the mean time breath, drink plenty of water and relax... Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->