Not looking good for me :(

PurpleMama

Reaction score
My first bhcg came back today. It only went up by 1000 since Saturday. The dr is checking one more time but it's not looking good :(

I'm sorry to hear this :(. I'm in the exact boat right now. What was your number on Saturday? How many weeks are you?

Saturdays number was 18000 it was 19000 yesterday. I'm 8 weeks.

:( Sorry to hear this. Keep us posted.

so sorry. I'm right there with you (not that it actually makes you feel any better, I know). Week 6.5 hcg was 11000, week 7.5 hcg was 21,000. Took a whole week to double. I'm also 8 weeks and have my next scan tomorrow. Keep us posted and I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Hope it goes okay for you! It's still rising.. I just read a story on another post about this.. There's still some hope!!

Sorry to say that I went for an 8 week scan today and I'm headed for a miscarriage. The sac hasn't grown in two weeks and in the last week the fetal pole shrunk by a mm. I don't have my hcg level back from today. We drew blood today not because there is any hope of hcg rising but rather so we can watch it fall and know when I can start trying again.

I sure hope your outcome is different!! I will keep reading this thread to see what happens. Fingers still firmly crossed for you.

Thinking of you, try to rest up lots. Praying for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->