Not many symptoms at 5 weeks, anyone else?

xsadiex

Reaction score
I feel a bit worried because I don't feel very pregnant, anyone else the same? I am slightly off my food and feel a bit funny but that's it. I really should know seeing as I've done this twice before 😂

I'm at least 5 weeks and feel the same for the most part. I tested because I felt "off", totally not expecting a BFP. But not only did I get one, I got a thick, dark blaring one.

What made me test were a few odd going-ons: falling asleep midday (originally pawned off to the fact that I'm a nightshifter), increased discharge, extreme hunger to nausea, indigestion - I couldn't finish my coffee!!( I'm a huge coffee drinker), and peeing what felt like a bit more frequently (pawned off to increased water intake) more emotional....

Now that I know I'm pregnant, I have indigestion and bouts of nausea if I don't eat---I eat a lot.

Really I feel more periody than anything. Aside from the bouts of nausea and indigestion that's where I'm at.

When I get past 6-7 weeks I am anticipating a huge increase in nausea. But I really hope not, it'd be nice to have ONE pregnancy (this is #4) not in the toilet.

I've got a permanent headache, severe bloating, and lightheadedness. However, no nausea or morning sickness. I think I'd almost feel better if I did, to reassure myself I am definitely pregnant and not just being a fatty.

I think it took me until 6-8 weeks for the symptoms to really kick in (nausea, sleeplessness, frequent bathroom calls etc.).

It's a weird feeling of vague symptoms at the moment, I do feel quite sick right now and sleepy. Yay good signs I guess haha, I forgot the anxieties of early pregnancy! It's quite a tense wait until you see a scan.

Try not to search for symptoms. You might end up driving yourself crazy and into a needless worry. Be thankful you are able to get up out of bed and really enjoy yourself. Its hard I get that. I know the symptoms can be a sense of reassurance. Just don't let it overwhelm you.

Im just plain exhausted and I don't know if its pregnancy or being busy.

:hugs:

Don't worry, I felt absolutely NOTHING except fatigue and some cramping in my hips until I was 6 weeks.... And then I got severe morning sickness and I'm 8 weeks now, starting to feel better. Fingers crossed that it stays that way LOL

I'm about 5 weeks and feel nothing that I can attribute to being pregnant!

Yes, I'm a bit more tired (comes in waves) but I think it's because I went from 3 cups of coffee per day to like 1/2. My appetite is the same (I loooooove spicy food!) but I am eating a bit more as far as quantity. Sense of smell could possibly be getting a bit more sensitive...

I do have a bit of bloating (trying to drink more water) and have been having some more pronounced mood swings, but I think that could be due to going off SSRI.

Some women have no symptoms until months in!!!

Currently my biggest symptom is nausea when I'm hungry. Today it took me quite a bit of time eat my breakfast sandwich because at first bite my stomach turned. I couldn't return to eat it for another hour. I just finished it and feel a little queasy.

So just intermittent queasiness, uneasiness, and indigestion.

Tiredness has kicked in ��������

Im 5 weeks tomorrow roughly, but no symptoms except tender swollen breast and cramps that come and go, along with lower back pain.
I sometimes feel really thirsty sometimes (but its been extra sunny, so most likely that).

i have noticed that symptoms like my breast tenderness feels less now.
These early weeks are hard!

I do not feel pregnant at all..

My symptoms have definitely increased this week (week 6) feel like someone has pooped on me, everything makes me feel sick and my boobs have changed and are very sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->