Not many symptoms???

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Hey! Today I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant :happydance: However I don't have many symptoms. I have been peeing loads and breasts are just a tad tender from time to time along with back every now and again and thats it! Not overly tired and no sickness. Had some mild cramping but its now gone again. Is this normal?
I am a first time mummy so have no idea what to expect??? Am I just lucky for now?

You could be lucky the whole way through, or about to be hit by a ton of morning sickness bricks, you never know!
My first pregnancy was symptoms galore from day dot, so far (five weeks tomorrow) I've had slightly ish tender boobs and a sore lower back at times.
It is so hard not to worry, but I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and grateful for the non awful days so far!
Hope it stays nice for you!

I didn't have any symptoms with number one, I had a nice easy pregnancy.

I wouldn't worry, everyone is different and count yourself lucky! You may get odd things throughout nd sickness might still come or you could sail through with nothing. I wouldn't panic and enjoy it!

My symptoms didn't really kick in until 7 weeks, before that I had tiredness and slightly tender boobs, but that was all. Then the sickness/nausea kicked in & my boobs are killing all the time! You might not get any symptoms, or they may kick in in the next week or two :)

Thank you everyone. Maybe I just need to chill out and enjoy feeling ok all the time I am. Like you say the yucky morning sickness could be just around the corner for all i know. Hoping I'm one of the lucky ones but will soon see. My sister and my mum had morning sickness but my nan didn't. Hoping I take after her hehe.

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

I actually started a thread about this as I am too a ftm that was lucky enough to get through first tri without many symptoms. Once I got the ok that all was well from the OB I wanted to post and let others know it's ok! I had sore boobs and mild, mild ms from about 7 weeks on. Between weeks 8-9 I had more severe ms but it faded quickly. Since about 12 weeks on my symptoms have actually become more severe, ironically with heartburn and headaches pretty much daily. Count yourself lucky and don't over think it- not everyone has severe symptoms and the internet can make it seem like you should have more symptoms than you really need to.

Hey there! Congratulations, first and foremost :) !! and Welcome!

i am 7 weeks 1 day pregnant, some days I can only eat soda crackers and drink Ginger ale and others I don't even have any bloating and feel like I'm not even pregnant. I think because we are so early our bodies are just adjusting to the new hormone levels and it will definitely catch up with us in time! relax as best you can and try and enjoy the ride :)

Same here, very little symptoms.
Sore boobs a bit, very hungry and cant stop eating (usually i live on protein shakes and fluids. The only food i do eat when i am on solid food is mostly on the banned list such as livers, pate, blue cheese, rare steak and rare lamb, parma ham, speck, bresaola and dried meats like biltong etc, so it has been a nightmare being left with mostly carbs, which i avoid as tgey give me migranes!!!) and yes a lot of toilet trips but only one week of peeing through the nights.

I can Nap for England when not pg so thats nothing new either.
My mum said she had the most 'boring pregnancy ever' with me. (Thanks mum)It was only when the doctor turned me in the womb (i was breech for a long time) and then when they decided to whip me out of her via c section, forceps and ventouse which led to my hip displasyia did things gets interesting for her. Lol. She was most bored with it. Nothing chaned except inabilit to get out of bed or tie her shoes. She used to run a pub and was changing barrels at 8 months. She said I would probably be the same: bored with nothing much goin on.

I am not complaining though, I wouldnt wish symptoms on me at all as i have seen others suffer so much and if i could magic wand it away and just have them left with the warm, fuzzy lovely bits of pg, i would.

Lots of love to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"