Not many symptoms

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hello
So I'm 9w 3d and I've only got achy boobs that are mega sensative and the bit above the hair line is firm if I breath in I can feel something. But that's it I'm not tired in the afternoon but I'm now taking pregnacare original rather than just folic acid I've had no morning sickness and the sicky feeling has gone but wasn't really there anyway. I don't really get the cramps as much. I'm just worried that it's all stopped.
Anyone else not had many or no symptoms.

I've had barely any symptoms this whole pregnancy so far. I have achy boobs and sometimes I get a little nauseous from smells or what I eat but I've yet to throw up. I also get those stretching pains once a week but it didn't start until around 12 weeks. With my first two pregnancies I had a ton of symptoms including really bad morning sickness. it did worry me for a while but now that I can feel the baby moving around every day and quite frequently throughout the day it's really helped me to calm down.

Think you. I was I wasn't sick with my first pregnancy. Guess it's just a waiting game x

I am at 7th week. I also do not feel much other than
get tired soon, breathless and backache sometimes and nauseous from smells or hunger and yes, frequent hunger pangs.

I had same in the first pregnancy, Nausea because of travelling a lot and irritations from smells.

Thank you for the message I know I wont settle until I have had my scan x

I had awful nausea with my first 2 and heaved and wretched all day long. I craved anything yellow, stodgy and full of carbs. This time, slightly sensitive nipples and if I cough or sneeze while lying down in bed it kills but other than that...Nothing. I want to feel secretly smug about it but you can't help but worry. At least you know there are lots of people out there who have nothing and baby is doing great.

I didn't have any sickness with my son who's now 13 but I kinda want the drained feeling walking along the road and hurling in a bush going for lots of wee's but with my son I was also stretch mark free but I did have killer heart burn x

I’m the same, compared to my last two pregnancies this is a breeze!
No real symptoms apart from a bit more tired slightly sore nipples. I know how worrying it is though, hopefully our babies are fine, you haven’t got much longer to wait until your scan :)

No fingers crossed can't wait. my boobs ache loads though especially first thing in the morning x

I’m 11 weeks and have had very few symptoms. My doctor said it’s completely normal. Good luck!

I'm in a similar situation hun. I had almost immediate symptoms after my last period: bloating, slight cramping, tender boobs, constipation and intense tiredness in the afternoons. I still haven't had any nausea and, apart from some tiredness and sore boobs, I lost all other symptoms last week. I'm only 6 weeks pg so feeling really anxious that something is wrong. Try not to worry. Everyone keeps telling me that every pregnancy is different and if there is not bleeding, it is likely to be ok.

Yes I hear that try not to worry
I got some cheap prego tests done one today very clear line . Do the same it feels a bit better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->