Not much progression!?! Frer seems to have taken a standstill.

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Digi has shown both 1-2 & 2-3... But have also had some spotting & cramping the day I got my 2-3.

Frer's don't seem significantly darker? Haven't tested today, trying to hold off til tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 57
I wouldn't worry they only have so much dye and your wee can be more or less dilated! Congrats x

Sounds like time for a doc confirmation :) I wish mine were like yours! Congrats!

Hun dont worry..

There supet dark for 14dpo and all frera av diff dye in them xx

They're super dark lines I wouldn't worry! :)

Thanks girls! I've just seen a lot of tests where the control line is sooo much fainter cos the test line has sucked all the dye out so kinda expecting to see that.

Really hope this is my rainbow!!

Thanks girls! I've just seen a lot of tests where the control line is sooo much fainter cos the test line has sucked all the dye out so kinda expecting to see that.

Really hope this is my rainbow!!

You have to remember most of those tests you will see like that are either farther along than they thought OR....that they are testing past AF due date. I got a test like you are describing but I didn't test until I was two days late. Your tests look great!!

I am now past period date, will test in the morning I think (17dpo) and hope they're darker xx

I'd also like to throw in my experience. With my first pregnancy, I got the super dark line with a faint control line, it was awesome! But this pregnancy, three years later, I never got that. They only got as dark as your pictures. But he is kicking my bladder as I type lmao. Idk if it's just because the tests vary or if they changed something about the tests in the last couple years or if it's just different with each pregnancy. But your lines look awesome.

I can stop obsessing / testing now.

17dpo. They are dark now... I need to stop driving myself crazy and try to stay calm and enjoy this. And pray this is my rainbow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 31
That's a wicked line! The control line is so pale. Time to step away from the tests and enjoy. Congratulations

They are great lines! I don't think they can go any darker now :)

Fab lines, congrats!! best to just stop testing, and relax a bit more. Pray this one is your rainbow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->