not one that prays much but I appreciate your prayers!

special prayers for you today LL [-o<[-o<[-o<

looking forward to reading your update and the time for tomorrow. Roll on saturday!

:flower:

Thanks ladies... Still no call...very nervous!

LL you are in my prayers daily--healthy positive baby vibes--my heart tells me it is your time :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Oh God I hope so...freaking out as I have not heard yet...sigh...

Understandable--you are doing amazingly well.....not long now with the awesome news! :hugs::hugs::flower: [-o<[-o<[-o<

I'm even afraid of the phone now LOL

I know I'm nuts huh..

I tried calling but I get the answering machine that they have on during weekends or after hours where they say to call the answering service...and I know they close early on Friday...don't know what to think...

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I know its not easy but try to distract yourself somehow or you will go insane. We are all here as well to help!!!:flower::flower:

thank you

yes I will head out the door once I take my antibiotics here... I need fresh air...having to wait around for the AT&T guy on this day was NOT the best idea

I forgot to add----stop thinking! :haha: Our minds can really mess us up and cause undo pain---it is never worth it--trust me been there got the clothing store LOL

hehehe yes I know...I am actually calming down a bit now for some reason...

thank you

yes I will head out the door once I take my antibiotics here... I need fresh air...having to wait around for the AT&T guy on this day was NOT the best idea

Funny we have bell aliant coming to our house today as well to install fibre optic cable--yay!! See you already forgot about the phone didn't ya!--lol

The embryologist called with the report and here we go again...only ONE passed...sigh... Good grief I hope that ONE is truly a healthy one.

Transfer is tomorrow at 10:30am

sorry only one :hugs: bet this one will be super baby! fx'd tomorrow will do extra [-o<

Thank you...yes please keep up the good vibes!!!

Right, at 10:30 your time, which means 3:30 my time I will ge thinking of you send you lots of positiveness and[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< so that little embry is a super healthy and super sticky one :bodyb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->