Not ovulating?

buttercup78

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

If I have been getting + OPKs and a temp dips and eggwhite cm, is it safe to assume that I have been ovulating?

Still trying to figure out why I am on cd60 with no period and BPN for urine and blood tests.

Is a 60 day cycle normal for you? My cycles vary between about 30 and 60 days. I ovulate but not very often- hence the longer cycles.

Are you getting the dips, EWCM etc more than once in a cycle? Because you will only ovulate once in a cycle and it is very, very rare for a LP to be much longer that 16 days. So, if you are getting the O symptoms (dips, EWCM, etc) and no AF a maximum of 20 days later there are only two options: either you ovulated and you are pregnant or you didn't ovulate.

Not sure if I am explaining myself well :dohh: but what I am trying to say is that if you have ovulated you will always, always get a period unless you are pregnant (although you can get a period without ovulating you cannot ovulate without getting a period x amount of days later).

So if you are still getting BFNs 20 days after ovulation symptoms it is possible that they are not actually ovulation symptoms... If in doubt you can always as your doctor to do a CD21 progesterone test to determine whether you have ovulated.

HTH...

My cycles alternate 29 days, 32 days, 29 days, etc. So a 60 day cycle is a first. I have had all these symptoms the months prior but sure if it happened the cycle prior to this one. However, I felt like I ovulated around CD 48 ( I normally O on cd18-20) and had a temp drop this morning so I feel like AF might be on her way.

We decided to take a cycle off so I didn't temp, OPK or check my cm during cd15-24...and then I miss AF so I have no data. Typical!

I've had urine and blood tests in my General Practitioner's office and both were negative. I just want things to get back to normal.

I guess what I am asking is, if I've had positive OPKs, temp dips and ewcm in previous cycles and periods is it safe to assume that I was ovulating and maybe didn't just this one time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->