Not pregnancy related but my good deed of the day :)

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
So this evening my neice called me to pick her up from her friends so i get dd2 in the car and my other neice and we set off to go amelia up, on my way i see this little dog running in the road with a near miss of being run over, so i stop and me and my neice jump out the car to catch this dog, he had no collar on so friendly and the cutest dog i had ever seen, so we get him in the car and i was thinking what do i do next so i thought well he has no collar he must have a chip he was such a lovely dog i know if he was my dog id have him chipped, i called OH and he said to take him to a vets or call rspca, so i took him down to the vets luckly he did have a chip and he was a patient at the vets i took him too and hes now back with his owners :happydance:

Sorry if this os boreing lol i took a pic off the little dog dd2 loved him she wanted me to keep him lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 15
aww that's a sweet story! I'm sure the dog's family is unbelievably grateful for your taking the time to help!

Cute dog and what a good Samaritan you are! I know if I ever lost one of my animals I would hope someone would return it to me. Good job :) We need more people in the world like you!

It's good to know there's still some people out there who care :flower: all too often people just look the other way

I just couldnt leave the dogto get run over i wudnt forgive myself and not only that if that was my dog id be devastated xx

Oh well done! Lovely thing to do! And what a cutie dog!

I would be absolutely heart broken if I lost my dog. You're a wonderful person for getting him back to his family.

Well done you, the dog is adorable x

That dog is lucky you were there. Too many people look away at anything in need now days, people and animals alike. I bet the owners are happy you found their fur baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->