Not pregnant, but want your thoughts

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Hello all! Currently 1st month TTC number 3. My first two babies were pill babies, well more of the fact I'm a migraine sufferer and vomit a lot which led to getting pregnant this way... twice!

My new partner and I have decided to try for a baby, his first and my 3rd.

I wanted your opinions as I've never actually tried for a baby before, it just happened. What were your symptoms during the tww? I had a blazing positive opk on the 4th and 5th November, and we have dtd every day since the 25th October a day after my period ended.

I'm currently on 7/8 dpo - if it's worked I feel like the baby has just implanted. A lot of pinchy pains low down, raging heart burn, had bit nausea and sore boobs, like hurts to even look at

What were your symptoms on similar dpo's as me?

Any advice would be fab, also I've added a picture of my chart, anyone think I've got a good chance?

Screenshot_20181112-125748_Ovia Fertility.jpg

I know it's a late reply but I felt implantation with all my babies. Felt like a needle poking one particular spot in my pelvis and lasted for 24 hours.

Hello all! Currently 1st month TTC number 3. My first two babies were pill babies, well more of the fact I'm a migraine sufferer and vomit a lot which led to getting pregnant this way... twice!

My new partner and I have decided to try for a baby, his first and my 3rd.

I wanted your opinions as I've never actually tried for a baby before, it just happened. What were your symptoms during the tww? I had a blazing positive opk on the 4th and 5th November, and we have dtd every day since the 25th October a day after my period ended.

I'm currently on 7/8 dpo - if it's worked I feel like the baby has just implanted. A lot of pinchy pains low down, raging heart burn, had bit nausea and sore boobs, like hurts to even look at

What were your symptoms on similar dpo's as me?

Any advice would be fab, also I've added a picture of my chart, anyone think I've got a good chance?

View attachment 1047672

Fingers crossed for you girlie.

With my 1st baby I actually started getting dark brown rings around the areola before I even took a pregnancy test. I don't really remember my first symptoms with my 2nd baby, I would have to actually go and look in my journal. I do remember my first symptom with my 3rd pregnancy (current), my boobs instantly started swelling and I had RLS. I had RLS pretty bad with all 3 pregnancies but not as early as it started with my 3rd. These are all symptoms I've had before I got my positive pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->