Not Ready Now. Please Help. Need your opinion.

WinnieWinnie

Reaction score
May 5 - unprotected sex
May 5 (12 hours later - took 4 pills nordette, and another 4 twelve hours later.
May 16 to 19 - bleeding (not sure if this is withdrawal bleeding, implantation, or my monthly period)
May 19 - unprotected sex
May 19 (12 hours later)- took 4 pills nordette, and another 4 twelve hours later.
June 20 - bleeding (not sure if this is withdrawal bleeding, implantation, or my monthly period)
July 8 - Urine PT comes out negative.
July 15 - dull PMS-like abdominal heaviness. Urine test this morning still says negative.

What do you think, guys, can I now stop worrying about being pregnant? I am not ready at all at this point in time. Need your opinions please

Thank you.

Ooops answered improperly. Mistakenly thought you were posting in TTC.

Hi jess, thanks for your reply. I'm sorry. I couldn't find a thread in the site about contraception, I know my post is kind of inappropriate for this site, but I found that members here are more responsive. I'm just really needing opinions. thank you.

Sorry!

I think there's no need to worry because worrying won't help, and truthfully you won't know you're not pregnant till your period starts.

But I do hope you get the outcome you're wanting!! Good luck!

Thanks again, Jess. t's just that I got my timeline planned out already and this came too early. I'm worried. But it helps to vent. :) Thanks much!

Hi winnie. id test in a few more weeks. puts your mind at rest. it sounds like it may stay negative.

Hope you get the answer you want.

ps. usually we are very responsive and not judgemental (there was a previous post on here which was locked for disgusting behaviour toward one member for asking ONE question)

:hugs: we're all nice really ;) xxx

@emalou90

Agreed! We are nice, and I'm sorry that my first reply said this was the wrong forum. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->