• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not received wages

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I started a new job but left after a few weeks as in that time is been offered another job that I was really hoping to get.

The old job have not paid me as they claim they didn't receive my new starter details and have asked me to sign and post them again it stated it will take another 10-15 days to process payment

Is there anything I can do?? Can they pay me another way? I really need to money and feel its unfair to wait as I did post all the details but they have been misplaced.

they should be able to pay you cash in hand until your details go through, then you can pay them back

I would hand deliver your details and then ask them to do a chaps payment, this is a same day payment and as it's your money they owe you, they should do this.

Yes or could you fax it to them or email them most bank payments can be done using the faster payments now and these can be done within two hours

Thanks!

I've just emaed requesting a chaps payment on receipt of my details. Can they say no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->