Not showing, 14 weeks

Nickki_1986

Reaction score
im 14 weeks pregent and dont have a bump, at all! my stomach feels abit hader but thts it, when did everyone else start to get there bumps???? i know everyones different but i would love a little baby bump now!! maybe itll grown in the next few weeks!! :flasher:

i wouldnt complain!! im only 7 weeks and i already have a bit of a bump and its my first pregnancy too! i think it may be bloating so to others may not look like a baby bump but i can definitely see summit there!! i have a wedding dress to fit into in sept and ill be 5 months by then! hope it still fits! x

Everyone's different, i've got a photo of me at 16 weeks pregnant last time-and i look just a bit podgier, but no obvious bump.

This time, so far pretty much nothing that people notice!

Don't worry :)

thankyou girlies, i will be moaning in a few months how big i am i guess so il just have to wait..!! i cant wait to get a big bump though!!!xx

I believe for first time mums, you start showing around 18 weeks. You have time! I have a bloat bump and I can't wait for the bloat to go away and for the baby to show!

its normal not to have a bump at 14wks first time i had a bump by now with ds2 but i have too much mummy tummy now so have a bump but its not baby lol

I feel fat but sadly it isn't a bump it's just fat. I'm trying to convince myself perhaps the baby is trying to push the fat out of the way!

I can feel a hardness if I press down on my abdomen which I assume is Mr. Baby

With #1 I was about 16wks before I looked like I had a bump. As everyone is different there is no "normal" to go by. I'm sure you'll get a growth spurt soon and be wondering where your feet are!!
Have a look in the Bump picture section, there's such a variety in sizes from wk to wk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->