Not sleeping. Makes me sad :-(

diz

Reaction score
Anyone else not sleeping? I think I'm particularly bad at the moment because of work stress 😓 Since Thursday night I have had one goods night sleep. Last night I woke up at 3am and didn't drop back off until 5:30am. I was supposed to get up at 6:30 to get ready for work, and although I was awake again at that time I didn't go in.

Snap! In both pregnancies, I've slept terrible. I slept better with a newborn than I did in pregnancy. I'm getting on average 3/4 hours of broken sleep a night and it's killing me!

It's horrific isn't it? Are you still working?

No, I've been signed off work sick since 25 weeks due to SPD as that's what's causing me to get such little sleep.

Oh Hun, that's terrible. Are you still able to walk unaided? Or are you on crutches. I've not suffered with SPD this time round, but getting terrible posterior pelvic pain.

I am getting about 3 hours of unbroken sleep a night by 1.30 I am just napping doozing but not sleeping due to achy hips, needing to pee or just not sleeping - I cannot wait for baby to arrive as I sleep better with a newborn - I am still working (all be it from home) until 20th and I am just done now I am starting to feel very exhausted and worried that if she does come I am not going to have the energy to push her out :(

:hugs: ladies

7 days to go Twag. Then lots of rest for you until the baby comes. Must be horrid for you, and the worry of being too tired to give birth X

If only I got to have some rest tho I have a toddler and at the moment he is being super demanding (possibly sensing that baby is coming etc) :/

I understand where your coming from. Noah was 2 when Elliott came along and to have a demanding 2 year old running round before having the baby ( and after) and also having mild SPD wasn't nice. Do you/will you have any restbite with childcare?

I've been in a zombie like state for 5 months now because I've only been getting 4-5 hours of sleep. About 3 hours of sleep a night, and a 2 hour nap during the day, so I feel your pain :(

I feel your pain! Between not being able to breathe due to LO's position, and waking up with charlie horses and pain in my hips and thighs, I feel like I never get any real sleep. I guess she is just preparing me for her arrival!:brat:

I'm with you ladies. I'm really struggling to fall asleep at night even though I'm completely exhausted, and then my 2.5 year old wakes me up 2 to 3 times a night. She has always been a terrible sleeper!!! I'm getting about 3 hours of sleep a night. Super grumpy over here😡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->