Not sleeping!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Last night I barely slept. I had a bath and read and tried to fall asleep around 10.30pm. Lay in bed restless for hours as I kept getting up to pee and felt like I needed to have the other too. In the end I got up and went downstairs. Sst checking emails and stuff while bouncing on my birthing ball.
I eventually lay down on the sofa at 4am and the dog woke me up harking 30 minutes later. Sorted her out and headed off to bed at 5am.
My alarm went off half an hour ago to do the school run so I am now trying to get six kids ready and out of the door for 8am while trying not to fall over or puke up!
I can cope with anything they throw at me as long as ive had sleep!
Meeting my mum in 2 hours too as we are taking my grandma shopping and I cant cancel as my grandma is terminally ill with lung cancer so I want to spend as much time with her as possible.
God help me!!

:hugs: hope you get to have a little cat nap later & sleep a bit better tonight

Make sure to rest later x I'm not sleeping well either 😩

It is horrible isn't it. I am wondering if it is my insulin for my gestational diabetes? I always sleep better when I have forgotten to take it and when on the very odd occasion I have forgotten it my glucose readings have never been high before breakfast.... Can't stop now though as it is more for baby's benefit than mine x

So sorry to hear you're not sleeping. I hate it when people say make the most of it before baby comes. like we can sleep anyway :-/

:hugs: I find it so hard with two children, I can't imagine having to get six ready!! You're amazing!!! I'm not sleeping well either and having a nap makes it ten times worse!! Hope you sleep tonight

For what it's worth, you sound like an absolute super hero. Ftm here, the past week or so I've really hit the misery point. Including leg, hip, butt, back aches that are keeping me from sleeping. It's mainly the aches that are sucking the life of me. Just counting down....34 days (19 more work days)

Sorry you can't sleep....I have a question about bouncing on the birthing ball. Is this supposed to help with anything? I'm really intrigued and am always interested in anything that may make pregnancy and birth easier.

Re birthing ball, just gives me something to do lol x

Re birthing ball, just gives me something to do lol x

Lol. I got excited that it might get that babu into a good position ready to pop out ha ha

I was told to bounce on it to get baby into a good position,baby was back to back and it helped. Not sure it helps you go into labour but it can't hurt!

Yes dd was back to back and wasn't much fun giving birth. I'm trying to avoid it this time so looking at all options.

Sorry to hijack your post bluecathy.

Glad I'm not the only one... 37+3 and wide awake for hours now... wish I could sleep. Hopefully not too much longer! Wishing you all restful nights!

Didn't sleep much last night and today I'm like a bear with a sore head. I would very much like some excruciating pains today please bump! You are being served an eviction notice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->