Not such a happy birthday

sarah55

Reaction score
Well today is my birthday and rather than being happy, I am consumed with the thoughts of where I would have been should I still have been pregnant. This miscarriage has completely changed where I am going to be in the coming months and what with the prospect of finding a new job things seem so hard.

I thank god I have a wonderful husband who is determined to make this day special, but sometimes it's hard to put that smile on your face, when inside you are hurting.
Ok so feel better for blurting that out, thanks for letting me get it out there

S xx

oh sarah, happy birthday hun and sorry you are feeling like that. I do understand it though as probably do all the girls on this part of the forum, its hard to get your head around thinking its not the way it was meant to be or how you planned it but try to relax and enjoy your day without the m/c and everything else consuming it. have some champagne, pate, seafood etc, all the things you couldnt have if you were preg and just say by your next birthday you'll hopefully have a huge bump or a little bundle in your arm. lots of love to you, xxx

Lol funny you should say that- am off out for dinner tonight with plenty of champers, seems the only way forward ;)

How you doing anyway??

S xx

good for you!! and why not eh?! I am ok today thanks, SO much better than yesterday, its a roller coaster isnt it?? I cried way too much yesterday and I refuse to shed any more tears or wallow in it any more, my body will recover when it's ready and in the meantime I am going to have fun and enjoy Xmas! I am out with the girls tonight for lots of wine and giggles so I am looking forward to that and hoping snow doesnt stop play :)

Are you going somewhere nice for dinner? x

Happy Bday Sarah...big hugs! :hugs:

My bday was at the end of November...and I agree it was more of an unhappy birthday for all the reasons you said.

Have a lovely time with your OH and get some hugs and cuddles from him. I know this day is hard.

Thanks ladies, I had a lovely evening and am feeling much better today. Your right, this whole thing is a rollercoster and I look forward to when the ride finishes and I have a baby :) Most days i am fine, but it is usually on special occasions when it becomes an issue, so am sure there will be more down days to come, but hopefully good luck is coming our way soon.
So how was your night out- hope you got out what with this weather??
How's things with you Grandbleu??

S xx

we had a great night out, really good fun, drank a little too much!! got my AF yesterday, topped with a hangover but I didnt care was just so happy to get it!!

glad you enjoyed your birthday and you're feeling better, its such an emotionally draining time and I totally understand feeling sad about it, I've been the same but we'll get there, all of us, I am sure of it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->