Not sure how I feel about having another baby.

oh id love another baby i really would, LO is only just 7 months but i think loving your child just comes id feel worried aboy 1st child feeling left out but i would love another :)

I was never worried that i might not love another child as much as my daughter,then i had twins :) and i never had more energy then now! I adore them soooooooooooooo much,and i cant wait to have another one (or two!):)

You just do whatever you feel it's best for YOU,maybe you'll change your mind in time,maybe you wont ..but trust me,you'll have enough love for them for sure!!

I only wanted one child at first - now i have 3! When my 1st started nursery i suddenly felt like my 'baby' had grown up and really yearned for another child and also i wanted no.1 son to have a sibling. i also wanted to see what another 'mini me' would be like in comparison to the 1st. My 2 boys are so close and are the best of friends. far from finding it hard to love both or spend enough time with both i find it easier and even more fulfilling than with just having one child. I have just had my 3rd (a girl) and now feel my family is complete. If i were you never say never and wait and see how you feel as your wee one gets older. You may find that you feel complete or you may suddenly start wnating another baby. Whatever happens make sure you do whats best for you and not other people telling you what they think you should do. xx

I always wanted to have a large family - at least 4 - I am 1 of 4 so I always wanted 2 girls 2 boys, now I am not so sure I can do all this a second time let alone another 3 times!. My pregnancy was difficult, I was so emotional, felt very vulnerable and miserable for most of the time, my labour was horrible, epidural, episiotomy, forceps delivery and MW that couldn't give a toss. The 4/5 weeks after my daughter's birth I was in agony from the stitches that I cried everytime I had to sit down, stand up or go to the loo and to add the icing on the cake my husband acted like a complete arse most of the time I was pregnant and in the first few weeks of LO's life.

Sorry - waffling. I would love to have a another one a baby brother for my little girl but I am petrified of going through all that gain. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->