Not sure if any are positive

Tennessee

Reaction score
I have been doing opk since CD7, i am now CD12. I am a bit confused as to reading this lol. I started a new brand BFP last month and they dont seem to be consistent.
I would normally get a positive about CD10 or CD11, however my temp went up yesterday CD11 and today, so i think i already O'ed.

If you ladies could let me know what you think i would greatly appreciate it.

I know in the pic it looks like CD10 PM & CD12 AM the lines are equally dark, but in real life they are just slightly lighter still.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20150505_160531_resized_1.jpg
    20150505_160531_resized_1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 22
How strange these opk are? I don't know Hun, other than if they get darker towards the end maybe pregnant a few women have gotten there results before a hpt on an opk? Good luck
I'm having a similar thing, though I only bought my opk yesterday and immediately quite dark but not as dark as control line and continued to get slightly darker throughout the day! I'm testing today and tomorrow just to see as I got the ewcm on Friday so wouldn't really sinc? So not sure will carry on regardless lol

Well at least i am not the only one who doesnt understand these lol. But yes i also intended to just carry on with BDing and testing to see if i get clear results. I am thinking maybe find a new brand for next month. After reading some posts about the BFP brand opk, i am seeing a pattern of inconsistencies with their readings.
Thank you for your help and Good Luck to you.

Lol you are not alone! They should be so easy? Or at least sound like they should be !
Your welcome and good luck to you also :dust:

Well it looks like i got my positive OPK, pretty clear now lol. I guess this brand is not good to show progression leading up to ovulation. But at keast i have a definite answer now.

Attachments

• 20150506_190318_resized.jpg
    20150506_190318_resized.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11
Well it looks like i got my positive OPK, pretty clear now lol. I guess this brand is not good to show progression leading up to ovulation. But at keast i have a definite answer now.

Woop! :sex::sex: time :happydance:

I'm not bothering monitoring this mth I feel I have no chance with coming off bc and apparantly best of you don't catch within 1st mth off mirena coil! So good luck to you Hun hope you catch that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->