Not sure if I should still be in here, update pg3

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
Some of you may know my story but if not ill shorten it:

I got two faint lines on wed and thurs then had a some what heavy bleed on friday and even fainted. i had cramps aswell but not as bad as when i get AF, so yesterday evening bleeding stopped and now its completely gone only abit of brown discharge when i wipe and im feeling really sick but not actually vomiting, yet! my temp hasnt dropped too low either.

do you think i still have a chance as the bleeding only lasted a few hours?

I would see your OB'Gyn dear, sending thoughts and prayers your way.

its a bank holiday on monday so wont be able to get to see somebody untill prob wednesday because it will be booked up for tuesday

forgot to mention AF isnt really due until Sunday and i have a burnt taste in my mouth

aww hun just seen this.. hope your ok, it could of been implantion bleeding.. some ladies get alot and are ok.. i hope all is ok.. did u test today..

thanks for replying hun, no didnt test today going to buy one tomorrow as all bleeding now stopped

i got everything crossed for you hun.. xx

fingers crossed for you! hopefully you get a BFP. if not, I would def go see a dr if AF doesn't come on sunday!

good luck!

still not AF only a tiny bit of spotting when i wipe, sometimes pink and sometimes brown. i also vomited today while emptying the bin.

woke up this morning with cramping just above the pelvic area on both my left and right side. temp has dropped tho, so does that mean i cant be pregnant?

well i tried to look at your chart but i wouldnt let me :wacko: even tho its dropped doesnt mean your definitly out.. esp if you were getting faint lines.. have you tested again yet?

i bought a boots test today at lunch so going to do one tonight or would i be better waiting untill the morning?

also when i eat an apple or drink orange juice i get cramps in my stomach, is that anything?

hey hun how are you?? the apple and orange can be very acidic so its prob just upsetting your stomach.. maybe make sure there is something else in your tummy b4 eating them..

also i just bought two boots tests.. and wondering should i wait till 2mor.. lol

thanks girls, think im going to test tonight and in the morning as there a pack of two haha can you tell im addicted!!! just waiting for work to finish so i can go home and POAS iv been holding my pee for an hour now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->