Not sure if I'm pregnant, advice?

AudreyJoXoXo

Not trying, Not preventin
Reaction score
:wacko: I'm starting to wonder if I'm pregnant and it's just not showing up on a test or if I'm seriously coming down with the worst illness ever. To start, I am not on birth control nor does my husband use condoms. Every bc I tried made me sick very moody so I stopped taking it a few months ago. We aren't TRYING to have a baby but we've decided that whether we do or don't we're okay with it.

I haven't had a 'period' in over two months. I thought I was going to start a few days ago but it ended up just being spotting. Very small amounts and very come and go where as my normal flow is rather heavy and consistent for about 9 days (this lasted 3). I took an at home pregnancy test about a month and a half ago and a urine test at the doctor's office while I was there 3 weeks ago. All negative.

Symptoms: Lack of menstruation, constant headache that worsens and fades throughout the day, frequent nausea, frequent urination (but that's not too uncommon for me), bowels keep changing from extremely hard and painful to very soft (I am normally VERY regular), my lower back keeps hurting so bad it makes me want to vomit, I feel slightly bloated in the lower torso, lots of uncomfortable gas, I keep having random dizzy/lightheaded spells, and I cannot STAND to wear a regular bra so I have to wear thin sports bras which is not attractive for my large breasts.

HELP!?

My best friend is nine months pregnant and she's not making me feel very confident about the negative results. I'm just miserable and my husband is feeling my wrath, bless his heart. I know you'll say, "Go to the doctor!" but I do not want to at all. My current doctor is a moron. I work in a pharmacy and he is always messing prescriptions and diagnosis up. I went a few weeks ago just to get some forms filled out and he only did a urine test when I told him I was concerned. I paid $25 bucks for a urine test. So needless to say I don't want to pay him again just to have him run a blood test unless I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant.

Could I be pregnant or could it be something else? I've also became the proud owner of new, hideous stretch marks on my stomach. I loathe them... They're on my lower stomach and I've never in my life had a stretch mark there and now I have about four (two on each side of my lower stomach) and one looks like it's about to appear in the middle. Other than pregnancy what could this be? I feel so horrid! And I feel so ugly and fat. At least if I end up being pregnant I can be happy about the fat and stretch marks.

Thank you for reading! After writing this I feel a little helpless so please respond! Even if you don't think what you have to say is important, and feedback is important to me!

You could be....when was the last time you took a test?

Hey, JoJo, if you are in australia bloodtests are free, so, if you really can't bare going to your own doctor, maybe see if you can find another one in your area?... If you are pregnant, it is best to know early so that you can take necessary vitamins and make plans for the birth. If you haven't had a period in a few months, my absolute minimum would be to have an ultra sound, because there could be issues with your ovaries too, which are preventing you from having a regular cycle. Anyway, good luck, and hope you are able to find a good doctor soon xx

Sorry meant to write AudreyJo... My mistake. Sorry about that.

My advice would be to wait for a few weeks and see if you start to bleed, if you stress out about it, it could prevent you from getting your cycle. I only clicked that i was pregnant because i needed to pee loads. And my boobs felt really sore. Try to keep calm and if in a few weeks theres no sign, i'd test again :)

If you've gone a couple of months without but tests are still showing negative, you could push for a vaginal ultrasound to find out at least SOMETHING.

I live in the US and get my new insurance in January. Still no bleeding but I haven't taken another test since last time, I figure I'll wait another two weeks and test again if nothing come up again? There's a planned parenthood here in town that will do a free ultrasound but I'm trying not to go unless I'm really sure. I guess only time will tell but I really wish my body would tell me what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->