Not sure if I'm pregnant?

Rosaleanne

Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks I have been having this feeling of being pregnant. I had a miscarriage back in 2013. So I'm familiar with how it feels. I noticed right before my expected period which I was the 24th of this month, pregnancy cramps. So different period cramps. Been nauseous and moody. Haven't been eating and when I do it has to be something specific. Anyways so I'm now 7 days late and I've still been having all same symptoms, but now my boobs hurt and something new has happened this week. Vibrations or pulse feeling in my vagina area. Not sure specifically what it's called or how to describe it but it lasts about 3 mins or so. I took a test a couple days ago, about 4 actually and it was negative. Not sure what to do. But I need to find out soon, because I have MTHFR and high risk.

Whilst false negatives are possible, it's highly unlikely at 7 days late. You'll get some stories of people who don't test positive until much later but these are very rare and most likely due to a later ovulation than they believed. It's possible you ovulated later than you thought and it's too early to pick it up on the test. It's possible you're just late for AF (if you suspect pregnancy, it's amazing how the mind can give you physical symptoms... I've been there before). If you think you could have ovulated late, give it a couple of days and retest. If you're certain you couldn't have ovulated late, your best bet is to go to the docs for a hsg blood test. Good luck :)

I would suspect if you're having symptoms you would be able to tell by now. My first pregnancy I started having symptoms on the evening of a Friday and I got a strong positive test on Sunday morning. This time I started getting symptoms on a Friday evening about 7pm and had a positive when I tested the next morning. Both times were about 4-6 days before my period was due. I think if you truly feel unwell, you would get a positive test. But there's no reason not to test again in another week if your period isn't there or see your doctor to get a blood test.

I've had that same vibration feeling and I know what you're talking about. It does feel very much like early movements (which you wouldn't get until 13-14 weeks at the earliest, so if you've had a period more recently than that, I would assume that's not what it is). But you can also get it just when a nerve is a bit trapped or irritated, usually one in your lower back and your pelvis. It's usually right in the pubic bone area. I know because I have lower back issues and I've definitely had it when it was flaring up and I know I wasn't pregnant, but it does feel weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->