Not sure if it is or not

awaitingrmb

Married, Expecting #1
Reaction score
Ok so yeah yeah I know I need to test. Now that that's out of the way, here's my issue. My cycles are 28 days. Came off Nuva ring in August. Had 2 28 day cycles since then. Last week I expected af and I am still waiting for it. I've been constipated for over 2 weeks and this morning I had my first poop. Sorry but I'm excited, as I've been unbearably gassy. I feel like af is coming on. Really I've even feeling like this since last Sunday. I am now 9 days late. Haven't tested yet. Will test this weekend. Was trying to wait it out. I've been having I like pains on both sides and back pains. Other than that no other symptoms. I don't want to start thinking I may b pregnant and get upset. Then again, I need to know what you ladies think.

I would test. If you are 9 days late and your last two cycles were 28 days, the odds of an accurate pregnancy test are good. Plus it sounds like you are already excited about idea of being pregnant. So you have nothing to lose.

I also felt like my period was going to come. I had cramping the first two or three weeks. Other than that I was symptom free.

Good luck! Hope you get a positive!

Go ahead and test. If you are indeed pregnant and 9 days late, you would certainly get a line by now. (I'm amazed you were shooting for 2 weeks late before testing! I usually can't last past 2 days before AF is due...) Most tests at the store give a positive result the day AF is due. It all depends on the person. Otherwise, you can call your doctor and request a blood test. If you get a quantitative hCG done, it'll tell you exactly what your hCG level is at and give a def answer to the question of whether or not you are pregnant. Good luck!

I agree with the other ladies... No reason not to test unless there's a different reason your waiting. It would have more than likely been accurate a few days ago.

Just afraid of the disappointment I guess.

Understandable Hun. I always thought if it this way...would I rather get a bfn via the witch crashing the party or on my own terms. I felt better not getting disappointed by the witch personally but I can see both sides. Besides if you are correct on your dates and O wasn't late for some reason this month it stands to reason you have a great chance to get your bfp! Good luck and hope to see you in first tri!

Fantastic! I hope you are thrilled and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->