Not sure if pregnancy symptoms or coincidence?

L

Laschai

I've been having gas pain since two days after ovulation but I don't know if that means anything.
I gave the wrong day I had sex last post by accident. I had sex the 13th. Ovulation was the 17th I believe but not certain. Today I stayed home just because I was tired and had a sore throat (I know I'm wimpy, plus I'm always tired so no excuse lol). I didn't wear a bra all day and so I was told the reason my right boob felt sore was because of this. I responded that I don't wear a bra when I stay home and they are never sore. I was then told my boobs had gotten bigger and that's why. (note that I'm not done growing so this could be normal. I've had stretch marks on my boobs for a few months, though I never noticed growth). I feel really overheated in my nightgown right now and I had a headache earlier and I feel a little.. not quite dizzy but like... I'm not sure how to describe it. I felt a little heavy. My cervix isn't soft and is still low though... but I had sex yesterday and my vagina was sore a bit after, which doesn't normally happen. Help?

My S.O. claims my breasts are not any bigger but my mom says they are. Don't know what to think.

pregnancy symptoms mimic pms symptoms., but for me they were exaggerated and not in sync. they are all pretty much identical but for me, i didnt even expect to be pregnant. i was just for sure as ever i was not pregnant this cycle because my symptoms were crazy and i didnt want to get my hopes up since the witch kept fooling me the past two ttc cycles. well the only thing different about this cycle was, no cramping what so ever and alot of swelling in my breasts 24/7 as well as sneezing once or twice a day since dpo 1. my bfp happened at 8dpo. i really didnt expect to get a positive at all because my symptoms were so strange. if i wasnt such an emotional wuss about getting a huge negative over and over, i would have absolutely not be afraid to claim i was pregnant right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->