Not sure if someones already posted this, weird feelings, anyone else?

17pregnant

Reaction score
Hey girls :) This may sound a little weird, and I hope there's nothing wrong with me and i'm not the only one, but very strange shock like feelings going on down below (sorry if TMI) :blush: It only happens occasionally, well more than once a day, but not constantly. And it's on the outside? I think so anyway :haha: it's a very strange sensation. Is this normal? Hahaha I hope i'm not the only one out there.

Ive had them before as well, but they feel more on the inside then out! Lol. Ive not asked my.miwife but ive had them with every pregnancy so id assume its normal

Lol I'm not even sure where i'm feeling it, it's just so weird! But thank god i'm not the only one :) Thank you! :flower:

Haha I get little niggling feelings behind my belly button and where LO is (I think) and I just assume its uterus stretching as I'm so early x but no electric feels, hope it's all normal sounds very interesting :haha:

I felt something like that a few days ago. I described it to my mother and she said she used to feel that too, so I'm assuming it's normal.

I've had it before, to. I read somewhere that it was baby hitting a nerve. Not sure if that's true or not, lol.

Jesssika, this is just some of the joys you have to look forward too :) And thanks girls, makes me feel a lot better :flower: But maybe I shouldn't be getting it as frequently? Hmmm I will have to ask my midwife, will be strange bringing that one up! :)

I got the frequently!
It was like a shooting pain right on the front of my crotch haha.
Its just part of the whole package of becoming a mommy. :)
Ps, it felt sort of like someone was electrifying my poor vag. :( lol.

I got the frequently!
It was like a shooting pain right on the front of my crotch haha.
Its just part of the whole package of becoming a mommy. :)
Ps, it felt sort of like someone was electrifying my poor vag. :( lol.

Hahahahaha :haha: That is exactly the sensation. Someone electrifying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->