Not sure if this is the right place? AF late.

Lumi

Reaction score
Hi,

I had sex 6 weeks ago, 2 weeks later I got substantial bleeding and cramping like my usual period. Now I am past due for it again and im getting nothing none of my usual syptoms and no bleeding. I took a test yesterday and got a BFN.

Does it sound like I could be pregnant or just one of those unexplainable things? My period is usually very regular and I get sevre cramping 1-2 days before it comes.

My gut instinct is that if you haven't had sex since that bleed you are not pregnant. Saying that people can bleed when Pg just I woul expect it to be light and short. This all assumes you haven't had sex since then. Was the last period on time?

Yes last period was right on time and I have not had sex since then, I thought the same thing as you but if I don't get it by Monday Im going to get a blood test at the doctors as it is very strange for me to be late at all.

I used to be the same way, not late, right on time, all normal! But just recently had major problems. Some that sound exactly like your situation, don't sweat it and just wait on your blood work I know the next few days will seem like years!

How confusing for you. Has af shown yet? Hope the test results are helpful too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->