• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not sure weather to call or not !! HELP

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
So ladies I did write a similar post last night .... Last night I was having lots of braxton hicks and loose stools nearly dierreha but not quite had those for a few hours I managed to fall asleep and woke up have had a few harsh tightenings all day have had next to no appetite .. But this evening have been having strong braxton hicks again and really painful lower back ache it's keeping be awake the pain the contractions seem very irregular and I have tried loving around etc but nothing stops this back ache I have had a few period like pains but mainly just constant back pain !! Have not lost any plug that I know off . .. I don't know weather to phone hospital or not. If I was to have to go in I have my two year old here in bed I would have to call my 78 year old nan to come down and watch my toddler while hubby takes me and don't want it all to be a waste of time.'my mums on holiday she would normally help etc and don't know many others as have not long lived in area .. Help guys what would you do ??? This back pain is quite bad but contractions are there but irregular

I wouldnt just because i doubt my mw would do anything.
I have a list of reasons to page them.. And for this instnce they would tell me to be active.. Take tylenol and gravol.. And try too get some sleep!
Im not even suppose to cll for losing plug.. Only bloody show, contractions one minute long, five minutes apart, for at least an hour.. Or if my waters go!

I would wait a lil bit. You will know when it's time! I think your body is getting ready tho!! Good luck=)

I'm a first timer and not there yet, and obviously go with your gut/feels right for you, but I'd agree with Mississippi. My ob wouldn't care until i hit 5-1-1, she's been pretty adamant about it/feels pretty strongly that anything sooner is unnecessary and puts unnecessary stress on everyone involved.

(That being said I'm pretty sure if/when I'm at like 7-1-1 I'll be calling regardless...)

Go by how you feel. My only 5-1-1 was my first. My other 4 never got consistent. Even the nurse kind of rolled her eyes when I told her the timing if my contractions then she checked me and I was at a 5! But they were all definite contractions so if you feel they are still Braxton hicks then you are probably okay to wait.

Hello everyone thanks for your replies that was one aweful night !! But everything eased a little at 4 am and I managed to fall asleep and everything was fine when I woke up and still all fine now so not sure what all that was about I have a c section on Monday so just want a few comfortable nights sleep In prep for then lol :) I really was convinced I was having baby that night tho lol

Glad you were able to get some rest. Hope you keep us posted if anything changes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->