not sure were to post this

trying4no1

Reaction score
i have a suggestion not sure if many people would like it but i was wondering do we have a adoption section for thoese who are going through or considerin adoption because they cant concieve or just want to give a unlucky child a home??

I was wondering about this and was going to PM someone about it.
I have a story about my adoption when I was 14 that I wanted to share with others but had no idea where to post it...

Good idea but i wonder how popular the section would really be :shrug:

^Thats our question because something has come up recently that we are currently discussing.

Do you think surrogate parents would use the adoption section? Maybe combined ...

Don't have any answer but we are as I say discussing this so any further feedback on this thread would be helpful x

^Thats our question because something has come up recently that we are currently discussing.

Do you think surrogate parents would use the adoption section? Maybe combined ...

Don't have any answer but we are as I say discussing this so any further feedback on this thread would be helpful x

I think to combine surrogate/adoption would be good and maybe include fostering in that. For the ladies (and men) that are in that situation, i think it would be good for them to get some support just like the rest of us get support :)

I think it is a great idea, there must be some people considering it, or people on this forum that have experiences with adoption!

Sounds like an amazing idea! My family adopted my 3 cousins about 7 years ago! and a place like this would have been so helpful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->