Not sure what dpo I am. But bleeding?

Thorpedo11

Reaction score
Hi ladies
im not sure what dpo I am but yesterday I started to bleed ( brown spotting) which turned bright red back to brown. Not enough to even use a light tampon. Then stopped today. Which is odd for me. I usually go straight into full blown AF, without spotting. I'm having little bit of cramping but not the usual AF type cramps. I took a test today which was a BFN. How many days ( if this is implantation bleed) should I wait to test again?

I think with my daughter I got a faint on a frer and a clear blue two days after I had implantation bleed

I would love to know too. Had very light pink spotting three days ago at DPO10. Tested this morning and got a BFN :(

Hey ladies good luck to all of you. I'm in the same boat. I have pcos and have irregular periods. So no clue where I'm at. But nearly two weeks ago had pains on my left side maybe ovulation. Anyway this morning when I wiped I had a bit of blood thought my period started. Put a pad on. Now its the end of the day there's hardly and blood on the pad and when I wipe it's turned brown??? I had slight cramps last night but nothing all day. My periods are normally heavy. Do you think it sounds like implantation bleeding??? Good luck everyone and thanks in advance xxx

Good luck ladies. :)

Mine turned out to be AF taking her sweet time getting here.

Mine to. Two days later full flow. Good luck for next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->