Not sure what this means, has anyone else had this or can help?

iwanta8a8y

TTC #3 ;-)
Reaction score
Ok, so I am on day 35 or a 33 day cycle, i have been getting BFN's every day, not even a faint line...

AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her. No preg symptoms at all.

However today, from about 2 hours ago, I have been feeling like (sorry if TMI) like i am wetting myself, i keep thinking that it is AF, but then i go to the loo and nothing there...

Really weird, anyone had this before or heard of it??x

It could be an increase in CM, i sure hope you get your BFP soon :)

Hiya

Thanks for your response, I do hope that that is what it is and not my body playing tricks...I really dont want to get my hopes up, i am all over the place at the mo, thinking well it could be that i am pregnant, but then i think well no, because i keep getting BFN's - aarrrhhh!! lol

Its just i have never had this feeling before at any time in my cycle...i will keep testing and hope for a BFP at the end of it all.x

Me too, i feel pregnant but im due my AF tomorrow so it could just be that, and ive used up all my preg tests on evap lines.. ahhhhh lol.

Babydust :)

Oh no! I have also used loads of tests this month, i am NOT going to test until wednesday again now - dont want to see any more BFN's!!

FX for you hun too hun x

Me too, i feel pregnant but im due my AF tomorrow so it could just be that, and ive used up all my preg tests on evap lines.. ahhhhh lol.

Babydust :)

in the same boat as you but i got a straight :bfn: this afternoon

well - fingers crossed!!

Ok, so I am on day 35 or a 33 day cycle, i have been getting BFN's every day, not even a faint line...

AF was due yesterday and still no sign of her. No preg symptoms at all.

However today, from about 2 hours ago, I have been feeling like (sorry if TMI) like i am wetting myself, i keep thinking that it is AF, but then i go to the loo and nothing there...

Really weird, anyone had this before or heard of it??x

Yep, have it every morning and had it during today earlier. x

im excately the same was due on the 9th but BFN 's constantly feel like AF is here but go to check and nothing!

How weird isnt it, just wish i could know one way or the other so i can move on with either the best xmas pressie or the thought that 'maybe next month will be my month' - and have a drink, lol

FX ladies xx

I had exactly that yesterday and today!! I just put it down to a slight increase in "moisture" if you get me.

Can someone please tell me what all these acronyms mean?

Cm?
BFN?

Thanks!

P.s hope your symptoms turn into something positive xxxxx

I had exactly that yesterday and today!! I just put it down to a slight increase in "moisture" if you get me.

Can someone please tell me what all these acronyms mean?

Cm?
BFN?

Thanks!

P.s hope your symptoms turn into something positive xxxxx

hover over the acronyms that you arn't sure off and you will get a definition ^__^

CM : cervical Mucus
BFN: Big fat Negative

hi hun during early pregnancy i felt like that too, constantly needing the loo and loads of cm...my test didnt show positive until i was a few days late and then it was still very faint so id wait a couple of days and test again :D good luck!!!

ps are you peeing lots in the night or testing after a drink? just a thought as it can effect the results xx

hi hun during early pregnancy i felt like that too, constantly needing the loo and loads of cm...my test didnt show positive until i was a few days late and then it was still very faint so id wait a couple of days and test again :D good luck!!!

ps are you peeing lots in the night or testing after a drink? just a thought as it can effect the results xx

Thanks hun, no i very rarely wake once i have fallen asleep (but the last week it has taken me AGES to get to sleep, i normally fall off as soon as my head hits the pillow) anyway, no i dont get up in the night for a wee, i always try and make sure i test with my first mornings urine and generally i havent had a wee for 8 hours...

Good to know you didnt get a positive until a few days late and even then it was faint, it gives me hope :)

x

I am having the same thing except I am CD52 in a 34day cycle. Last tested thrusday CD48 and BFN

I am having the same thing except I am CD52 in a 34day cycle. Last tested thrusday CD48 and BFN

WOW now thats what you call late!! I would certainly get an appointment for your blood test hun. Are you normally clockwork with your periods? Hope it turns out in a BFP x

I was supposed to have an appointment last friday but the doctor cancelled because he was sick and he is now on vacation. :( I have never had a cycle longer than 34 days I do occasionally get a shorter cycle but never longer.

I was supposed to have an appointment last friday but the doctor cancelled because he was sick and he is now on vacation. :( I have never had a cycle longer than 34 days I do occasionally get a shorter cycle but never longer.

OMG could no one else see you while he was sick or now he is away, how long will you have to wait?

He is back the 21st. I could go to a walkin clinic but he doesn't like that, He has dropped a few patients if they go to the clinic during normal business hours and with the doctor shortage I cannot afford to be without a doctor.

Your a very patience lady i must say - wish you all the best and hope you do get your BFP when he gets back x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->