Not sure what to do…

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I think I’m probably overreacting. But I could have sworn I just saw a pen point size spot of pink blood in my panties when I just used the rest room. I kept trying to like rub it and see if it smeared like blood would but because there so much extra discharge already down there it was pretty saturated and wasn’t really smearing or anything. I also kept wiping over and over to see if I saw any blood but I never saw any when wiping and now im freaking out. Im 6w6d and just had a beta last night and my numbers were over 96000 so im sure my little nugget is fine but just looking for reassurance before I call my doctor panicking.

Spotting can be normal in early pregnancy . I had it with DD2 .

Give your GP a call to be on the safe side. Hopefully everything will be ok with your little bean . Good luck xx

Spotting can be normal in early pregnancy . I had it with DD2 .

Give your GP a call to be on the safe side. Hopefully everything will be ok with your little bean . Good luck xx

thanks so much for replying tbh honest I’m not sure it’s even a blood stain I think I’m just being paranoid. Because of my history but I’m gonna keep an eye on it and will definitely call my on if I see even a drop more

it can be normal in early pregnancy. I had it with my second pregnancy and spotted quite a bit. Hopefully everything is OK, I'm sure baby is just settling in. Give your doctor a call and see if they can help reassure and help you :hugs:

I know its hard but try not to worry hon. Spotting can be very common In early pregnancy.

I had on off spotting with this baby from 14dpo untill 9 weeks.
I also had a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks..

I've had alot of losses so it was so scary seeing blood. And with the bleeding at 6 and 15 weeks it was quite alot and red..
Thankfully the baby was fine. Now almost 34 weeks..

Hey ladies thanks for the advice. Had a follow up ultrasound with my OB yesterday just to check progression and get a certified due date. PCOS so weird periods... but anyway all is well saw my little chicken nugget with a strong heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->