Not sure what to do?

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I have a question about Clomid which I'm hoping you can help with!

I started on 50mg Clomid in June and went for my day 21 test, but the clinic lost the results so I don't know for sure if I ovulated. I had a +OPK but as I have PCOS this isn't unusual for me regardless of where I am in cycle! I was temping but saw no shift, and had no EWCM. I assumed I haven't ovulated and decided to up my dose to 100mg for the following month. This time around I had the +OPK followed by intense ovary cramping followed by really sore nipples for a few days. Again, no clear temp shift or EWCM.

I had the day 21 test done and the results came back at a level of 96, confirming ovulation! Now I can't decide whether to stay on 100mg or try 50mg again? Presumably the higher dose made the symptoms clearer so perhaps 50mg worked but just without clear symptoms?

Any ladies with Clomid experience, what would you do in this situation? :wacko: I don't want to keep taking 100mg if 50mg is enough to do the job!

Hi i was on 50mg for 6 months then another 50mg for another 6 months they were letting me be on it for a year total. Anyway it does dry up cm so you wouldn't see much if any reason i used preseed in last 12th month & i conceived. I highly recmend preseed & i would stick with 50mg for a short while if you are ovulating if you have no luck after couple months try 100 again but give the preseed a go tooi only conceived with clomid & preseed all other cycles were a fail for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->