Not sure what to do?

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
hay ladies

I had a bit of a snotty show last night with a small tinge of pink in it and then had a clear snotty show today both on a thick night time pad as have had to wear them due to increase of discharge at 37 weeks so cant really say how much there was, i have had backache for the past 3 days and LO has got increasingly quiet.

I am as of today 39weeks and was wondering if i need to be concerned about how quiet she has gone, Mya has a tendancy to go quiet but not normally till the weekends and today i have prob felt the preasure of her move rather than actual movements about 6 times since getting up at 9.30am.

Do u think that perhaps she has gone quiet as something maybe happening?

As usual i dont want to call DS to have them say come in as i wouldnt be able to get there because of the roads here.

Any advice would be appreciated x

Not sure hun, but if you are worried about lack of movement I would call them anyway and see what they say. They might say it just sounds like something may be starting and to stay at home and see how you go, or they may want you in, but better to call and be safe than be sorry :hugs: xx

i dunno hun, but would be interested to find out, i lost my plug 2 days ago and bubs has been a little bit quieter since too

A phone call to your midwife or the maternity assessment unit can't hurt.

ive had this too and my midwife said its normal for them to settle down before labour, but as long as your getting your 10 kicks a day not to worry x

I would call - it cant do any harm can it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->