Not sure what to do?

fuzzylu

Twin mum & NPNT
Reaction score
My boys have been ill over the weekend, callum started being sick sat morning but improved by sunday so we took him to a family party on sunday afternoon. however Euan then became ill during the party so we took him home. callums been sick today and both boys are pale and sleeping more than usual.

however I just had a call from my brother and my 5month old neice was rushed to hospital last night, after some test they now think she has meningitus. we spent most of yesterday afternoon with her. I think its unlikely the boys have it as one of them was ill the day before the party. but i am alittle worried as i go back to work tomorow and dont like the idea of leaving them if they could be really ill. My husband can take the day of work as wont be able to send them to nursery.

should I take them to the drs or just see how they are today?

xx

I think that if the first bout of sickness was on Saturday and the second yesterday, they would be much more seriously ill if they had meningitus. If you take them to the doctors and it's just a tummy bug, which is most likely, I think one's been doing the rounds lately, then they'll be uncomfortable there and could pass it on to other people. Make sure they're having enough fluids and keep a close eye on them for symptoms, but I think it's highly unlikely that they'd have it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"