Not sure what to do!!!

RufusGaskill

Reaction score
Ok my husband and i have been ttc for the last 2 years. We did get pg last summer but ended in a tubal and i did catch it early enough. The docters said that one of my tubes were blocked but the other was fine. I havent gotten pg since so i finally felt stong enough to go to the docter to were we could try again. The doc told me to use a clearblue ovulation detecter. The first month i did not detect a ovulation. The secound month i did get a smiley face once but heard u are suposed to have a smiley for 2 days. Now im testing again and still havent got a smiley. The docs want to get a sperm analazie from my husband but im sure it is not him since he has 2 kids from a previous marriage. I am only 25 and want a little bundle of joy so bad. Any help on what might be the problem would be appriciated!! Thank you for reading.

Some people do get more than one day of positives with OPKs, but not everyone. There's nothing wrong with only one positive... Honestly, if you get too many days of positives, that's often an indication of a problem.

A S/A (sperm analysis) is a part of the standard reproductive work up. It's in the first batch of tests they do along with testing your hormone levels, etc. While he has 2 kids, it still can't hurt to have the test done. Not to mention, it will give the dr. you're working with concrete results... things can change over time and it's best to find out exactly what you're dealing with as opposed to assuming that everything is fine.

I wish you the best of luck...

U are so right! It just scares me that im not detecting a ovualtion like im suposed to and also with only one working tube. She said if there is alot of problems that she would send me to a RE docter. Whatever that is, which is located quite a distance from me. Do u know anything about clomid? cuz they are talking about giving me that...???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->