Not sure what to make of these

Rockell8788

Reaction score
Iv done two tests today, really don't know what to make of them! My cycles have been all over the place since our miscarriage in November if I went for 28 day cycle I'm 2 weeks late but if I go from my Cm which was egg white nearly 2 weeks ago I'm due any day.
Iv taken them out the case to throw them to stop me looking :haha: The darker test was taken an hour ago it had a very very faint line that I wasn't sure on and was like this after 20 mins so did the second 15 mins ago and got another faint line Within 10 mins mark I just dont know if they are too thin and just nasty evap! The darker one is very blue in colour other one not so blue although the attachment doesn't show it as well as on my phone! Pink dye tests are like pixie dust around here so no option for that.
Please advise
Tia

Attachments

• IMG_7191.jpg
    IMG_7191.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 45
Sainsbury's cheapys x

I think the clear one looks like a evap but then it's quite dark! I hope hope it is the start of your BFP because lately all the tests are useless xx when are you due on?

Iv literally no idea when I'm due any more my last period was 26th march! Iv googled the test and it would appear they are very prone to Evaps like this, they are both blue irl but as they are so thin I'm writing them off as evaps. Shall speak to my gp tomorrow as I'm late regardless and they have been all over he place since November

It looks like the start of a BFP. Good luck! :)

Iv literally no idea when I'm due any more my last period was 26th march! Iv googled the test and it would appear they are very prone to Evaps like this, they are both blue irl but as they are so thin I'm writing them off as evaps. Shall speak to my gp tomorrow as I'm late regardless and they have been all over he place since November

Yeah see a GP and ask him for a blood test! As you are really late tbh ! Xxxx

Taken another test today found a pink dye from co-op on my lunch break at work. It's very definitely negative, so I'm calling those really nasty evaps, I'm gutted really thought it could be it as iv got sore nipples and seriously moody. Spoke to the doctor I have to wait another week before they will book me in to see why my periods aren't regular!
Here is the test I did today

Attachments

• IMG_7206.jpg
    IMG_7206.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 23
What sensitivities are the tests? Could be different miu levels. Those are strong for evaps!

Thought I'd update, still haven't had AF! Doctors are calling today to discuss as no appointments available. Iv had some brown CM this morning and got excited that AF might show its face finally but nothing since! Done test last week again both negative. I think it's safe to say I'm out this month having having a wonky cycle as I'd get a positive by now as I'm 3 weeks late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->