NOt sure what to think

Trinity42

Mommy to Mika
Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/WetSinner/S4020892.jpg
11DPO i dont think the 2nt line is in the right place. what do you ladies think? So confused

hmm how strange.

not sure what to say on this one, but your chart is looking good.

FX 4 ya!

you do see other pink other than the control line right? or do i need my eyes checked?

humm, if i were you- i would save my first morning pee tomorrow in a small tub or sumit, try another test- at least then if you need further tests, you ahve your first morning pee- it is very strange though and hope its a good sign!

Weird cause it's so close to the control line but hey, I would take that as a good thing cause it's pink and clearly a line. Save your wee for 4 hours and try a FRER.

i showed hubby and he said your not even late yet... Stop waisting the tests.... LOL Guess Ill try again in a few days

hahaha men!!! but seriosuly- SAVE YOUR PEE!!! in a clean tub or cup- because many a time ive had a "is it..isnt it???" moment and wished i hadnt flushed it away!!

hmmm.. that's odd and the line isn't in the right place. Looks like a dud test to me. Try again with another. Good luck!

Line is in the wrong place... but I'm too silly and would be pretty excited about even that! Maybe that one... I dunno... maybe it just wants to confuse you! If there is a question of "is there another line?"... YES, THERE IS! I SEE IT! :)

I see pink, but it is def. in the wrong place. Good luck when you test again. xx

Weird place for the Line chick too close to control line
text again with 2 sticks with FMU in morning and compare..
best of luck xx

Yeah deffo weird place for line but still a line!

test again when AF late hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->